Sage Integrated Marine Services Ltd specialises in providing marine and offshore support solutions to the oil and gas industry. We specialize in providing high quality assets and trained personnel for offshore engineering and integrity work as well as various subsea projects.
The company was founded to bridge the gap of providing international best practices whilst satisfying the local Nigerian market demand. We aim to provide high quality products and services at the most competitive rates achievable.
Supported by several multinational companies we have accomplished a strong position in the West African offshore services market through strategic partnerships and proper logistics planning designed to deliver the best in international expertise combined with our local knowledge.
The company's spirit of determination is focused on attaining regional recognition as a leading name in offshore marine services. Our standing strategic partnerships remain fundamental to our growth and prosperity and this has featured heavily in our dealings.
To be a significant Offshore Supply Vessel and Subsea services provider which consistently delivers world class unparalleled service.
This will be achieved by:
- Delivering a reliable and innovative, solution driven Customer Value Proposition; on time and at the right price
- Working with local and global International Oil Companies, serving, shallow, mid-range and deep sea environment
- Investing in a technologically modern OSV fleet averaging less than 10 years
- Through a dogged focus on; quality driven operations, safety, and environmentally friendly operations, creating a difference that matters for our stakeholders
- Motivating career opportunities for sea and shore employees embedded in strong performance culture and value based leadership.
- Showcasing true Nigerian local content at its best whilst delivering world a class quality service.
We can provide different types of vessels like anchor handling and towing offshore platforms, barges and production modules, PSV and/or other vessels.
Our combined construction support capability centres around our fleet of specialist vessels, high specification ROVs and trenching systems.
We supply diving services which are underpinned by a team of highly trained and certified divers which include both air and saturation diving.
We provide practical & analytical marine engineering solutions for offshore challenges including installations for MODUs or deepwater production vessels.
We have a several different equipments which are available for a wide array of application. See our full list of equipments on this page.
Our strengths lie in our abilities as a team. Our partners have a long history of managing offshore operations globally and effectively managing risk.