Consulting and Project Management
We recognise that the success of any project we are involved in relies on our ability to satisfy a number of requirements, including:
• Having a pedigree of conducting safe operations
• The identification, source and utilisation of suitable assets
• Understanding the environmental challenges
• Establishing a proactive approach to reducing risk
• Strong project management throughout
The strengths of Sage Integrated Marine Services Ltd lies in our abilities as a team. Our partners have a long history of managing offshore operations globally and effectively managing risk. Ultimately, together we know how to manage and deliver complex, multi-stakeholder projects in a timely and safe manner.
We have developed a phased approach to projects, which is outlined in the diagram above. By breaking the project down into phases, we can effectively manage the program, schedule, cost environmental and safety risks.